Join Sturgis Mayor Mark Carstensen, state and local legislators, motorcycle enthusiasts, industry professionals, celebrities and legends on the 15th Annual Sturgis Mayor’s Ride, Monday, August 7th, during the 2017 Sturgis® Motorcycle Rally™.
You’ll begin your VIP experience bright and early at the City of Riders Motorcycle Expo on Lazelle and 4th and be escorted on several of the Black Hill’s most spectacular two lane roads and byways. In celebration of the Sturgis® Motorcycle Rally™ 77th Anniversary, the route will highlight several Black Hills attractions. To end the ride, you will enjoy a delicious luncheon with Mayor Carstensen as your host at Custer State Park.
Participants will receive a one-of-a-kind Mayor’s Ride Souvenir Gift Pack including a limited edition decanter signed by Mayor Mark Carstensen, a limited edition 2017 t-shirt, 2017 15th Annual Sturgis Mayor’s Ride pin, 2017 Jackpine Gypsies Motorcycle Club pin, and other collectibles from each of our 2017 Sturgis Mayor’s Ride Corporate Sponsors.
Sign up with your email and we will contact you when registration is available.
MONDAY, AUGUST 7, 2017
Ride with the Sturgis Mayor, a Benefit Ride for the Sturgis Volunteer Fire Department.
- Cost $176 Per Rider +Tax ($13.20)
- Proceeds benefit the Sturgis Volunteer Fire Department
- Lunch hosted by Sturgis Mayor ~ Participants must be 21 or older
- Participants will receive a one-of-a-kind Mayor’s Ride Souvenir Gift Pack including:
- Limited edition decanter
- Limited edition 2017 Mayor’s Ride t-shirt
- 2017 15th Annual Sturgis Mayor’s Ride pin
- 2017 Jackpine Gypsies commemorative pin, plus other collectibles from each of the 2017 Mayor’s Ride Corporate Sponsors