This year's event is full, but the 2016 Mayor's Ride will be just as awesome.
Sign up to receive updates on this ride and more rides coming soon.
Join Sturgis Mayor Mark Carstensen, motocross legend Carey Hart, state and local legislators, motorcycle enthusiasts, industry professionals, celebrities and legends on the 13th Annual Sturgis Mayor’s Ride, Monday, August 3rd, during the 2015 Sturgis® Motorcycle Rally™.
You’ll begin your VIP experience bright and early at the City of Riders Motorcycle Expo on Lazelle and 4th and be escorted on several of the Black Hill’s most spectacular two lane roads and byways. In celebration of the Sturgis® Motorcycle Rally™ 75th Anniversary, the route will highlight several Black Hills attractions. To end the ride, you will enjoy a delicious luncheon with Mayor Carstensen as your host at Custer State Park.
Participants will receive a one-of-a-kind Mayor’s Ride Souvenir Gift Pack including a limited edition decanter signed by Mayor Mark Carstensen, a limited edition 2015 t-shirt, 2015 13th Annual Sturgis Mayor’s Ride pin, 2015 Jackpine Gypsies Motorcycle Club pin, and other collectibles from each of our 2015 Sturgis Mayor’s Ride Corporate Sponsors.
Motocross Legend Carey Hart Grand Marshal
This year the City of Sturgis is very excited to name Carey Hart as the official Grand Marshall of the 13th Annual Sturgis City of Riders Mayor’s Ride at the 75th Annual Sturgis® Motorcycle Rally™.
MONDAY, AUGUST 3, 2015
Ride with the Sturgis Mayor, a Benefit Ride for the Sturgis Volunteer Fire Department.
- Cost $150 Per Rider +Tax ($161.25)
- Proceeds benefit the Sturgis Volunteer Fire Department
- Lunch hosted by Sturgis Mayor ~ Participants must be 21 or older
- Participants will receive a one-of-a-kind Mayor’s Ride Souvenir Gift Pack including:
- Limited edition decanter
- Limited edition 2015 Mayor’s Ride t-shirt
- 2015 13th Annual Sturgis Mayor’s Ride pin
- 2015 Jackpine Gypsies commemorative pin, plus other collectibles from each of the 2015 Mayor’s Ride Corporate Sponsors