Join Sturgis Mayor Mark Carstensen, state and local legislators, motorcycle enthusiasts, industry professionals, celebrities and legends on the 14th Annual Sturgis Mayor’s Ride, Monday, August 8th, during the 2016 Sturgis® Motorcycle Rally™.
You’ll begin your VIP experience bright and early at the City of Riders Motorcycle Expo on Lazelle and 4th and be escorted on several of the Black Hill’s most spectacular two lane roads and byways. In celebration of the Sturgis® Motorcycle Rally™ 76th Anniversary, the route will highlight several Black Hills attractions. To end the ride, you will enjoy a delicious luncheon with Mayor Carstensen as your host at Custer State Park.
Participants will receive a one-of-a-kind Mayor’s Ride Souvenir Gift Pack including a limited edition decanter signed by Mayor Mark Carstensen, a limited edition 2016 t-shirt, 2016 14th Annual Sturgis Mayor’s Ride pin, 2016 Jackpine Gypsies Motorcycle Club pin, and other collectibles from each of our 2016 Sturgis Mayor’s Ride Corporate Sponsors.
Motocross Legend Carey Hart Grand Marshal
Last year the City of Sturgis was very excited to name Carey Hart the official Grand Marshall of the 13th Annual Sturgis City of Riders Mayor’s Ride at the 75th Annual Sturgis® Motorcycle Rally™.
Stay tuned for details about who the 2016 14th Annual Sturgis City of Riders Mayor's Rice Grand Marshall will be. Be the first to know by signing up for our newsletter.
MONDAY, AUGUST 8, 2016
Ride with the Sturgis Mayor, a Benefit Ride for the Sturgis Volunteer Fire Department.
- Cost $150 Per Rider +Tax ($161.25)
- Proceeds benefit the Sturgis Volunteer Fire Department
- Lunch hosted by Sturgis Mayor ~ Participants must be 21 or older
- Participants will receive a one-of-a-kind Mayor’s Ride Souvenir Gift Pack including:
- Limited edition decanter
- Limited edition 2016 Mayor’s Ride t-shirt
- 2016 14th Annual Sturgis Mayor’s Ride pin
- 2016 Jackpine Gypsies commemorative pin, plus other collectibles from each of the 2016 Mayor’s Ride Corporate Sponsors